Scientist / Technician
The Company is currently accepting applications for Scientist and Technician positions. Prior GMP analytical experience is preferred, but not required.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Prior work experience in a contract research organization (CRO) or pharmaceutical organization is preferred. Depending upon the prior experience level, the successful candidate will be considered for either Technician or Scientist positions.
- Develop, validate, and troubleshoot laboratory methods for the testing of samples including raw materials, process intermediates, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, and finished products.
- Perform analytical testing on inactive and active ingredients, packaging components, and in-process, finished product and stability samples to ensure product is safe, effective, and meets established EPDI quality standards.
- Use a wide variety of sophisticated equipment with responsibility for operation, maintenance, and daily calibration check (if appropriate).
- Experience using various compendial techniques, primarily bench chemistry.
- Evaluate laboratory results critically by comparing to established specifications, acceptance criteria, and historical trends. Recognize and record unexpected laboratory developments.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Chemistry or equivalent discipline with appropriate experience
- Experience: 5 + years with Bachelors or 2 + years with Masters Degree
- Prior experience with ICP/MS in the evaluation of Extractable/Leachables and Elemental Impurities.
- Prior experience in a cGMP environment
- Experience in developing and executing Method Development & Validation protocols
ENCO offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including employer-subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) retirement program, and two weeks of paid vacation each year.